Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blogging...

Blogging is a contemporary form of entertainment. It's a way of reliving personal experiences or sharing our ideas with the world. You probably sit there wondering why I chose to start this blog. Since around this time last year I started up a myspace blogging duo that turned into a trio, and I personally didn't feel I got to expand myself. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy writing my wierd sense of humour on A Humouring Ramble, but I feel I can't get as... personal, for lack of a better word.
I do enjoy the ol' Jewish crack, or talking about Echidna's randomly; but I also want to expand my horizons per say. I could create a side project that allows me to endorse a more intimate feel with whomever would choose to read my work or sublimate myself to nothing other than a bit of High School humour.
I should probably introduce myself in more detail, however. My name is Tim, but you guys can call me Moose if you so wish. I enjoy playing video games (such as World of Warcraft, or Halo) and (statistically) have trouble with the ladies. I enjoy action and comedy movies, and I laugh at some pretty offensive things. I attend high school, and I stress out about things like many other people. I have different views on the world to some people, and similar views to others. I am not always right, I am only human and have the ability to get things wrong and make mistakes. That is who I am.
So, after reading through all this you more than likely want me to tell you the point of this first blog. It's really just to say hi, to let you know I'm not exactly new to the art of blogging, however I do still need much improvement.
Where do I plan to take this blog? Reviews of things, random thoughts, comics I drew... anything really, I don't wish to confine myself into the cupboard under the stairs, when there is a whole house above me to explore. Whatever defines who I am on the particular day that I write to you is what I'll blog about. I do not set out to change your opinions and thesis of the world, I aim to provoke it, offend it and in some ways, challenge it.
With this current goodbye, I look forward to my official first blog coming up soon and I leave you with this question: What would the world be like if objects or places were not given the names they currently have? Leave your thoughts in the comment sections below.

MooSE out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:D