Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a wednesday night

So it's what would be just a regular Wednesday night. Yehp, that means I'm sitting in front of my computer at 7:30pm and feeling pretty shitty about the neighbours dog not wanting the shut the fuck up, my plan of attack is to tell him to get back under his bridge and stop trolling my ass -.-.

However, what's different about tonight, is that I am eating pizza from Domino's. It tastes really, really, really good. It's almost a pizzagasm in my mouth. I'll have to remind myself later to make sure my face has received a good scrub though, I don't want even more pimples :/

*takes bite of pizza* NOMNOMNOM

Anyway, I just thought you should know that I'm having pizza and I'm off to go troll some poor fuckers on Maelstrom server hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

:D