Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Endeavor

Normally, I would spend my precious spare time... okay, ALL my time... playing the game World of Warcraft. However, the other day shit kinda hit the fan for my laptop and I have been struggling to get it to work ever since. So that rules out playing WoW for me unfortunately.
Therefore, I need something to do to invest my time into, especially now that the school holidays have started. I have been putting small sessions into improving my growing stand-up routine, but my latest big decision is to write a novel.
I am one of those people who would generally get the fantastic idea to write an original, authentic bit of fiction; then get bored with the idea and give up before the first page gets finished. So my plan to keep myself amused in this rather large project is to continue to write my progress here. I shall keep you informed of my progress without spoiling it too much.
Also I am still in the process of chopping and changing the looks of my blog, so bare with it until I get it to how I like it :D

That's all for today,
MooSE out

No comments:

Post a Comment

:D